Monday, July 14, 2014

Character Interview.
I’d like to take a moment to introduce Tristen Bane from the book Incantation by Linda Bolton.  
Where are you from? My parents came from Greece and I grew up in New Jersey. Currently, I live in Las Vegas in a beautiful home on the edge of town. When I first arrived in Las Vegas I lived at The Aladdin Hotel, then moved to the Luxor. I love Las Vegas!

Can you tell us a little about yourself? I'm a magician with mad skills. I can cut a human in half and walk on water. I am amazing!

What do you do to relax? Up until recently I partied as hard as I work. I've been with a lot of women but I know there's a special gal out there for me.

Any favorite foods or drinks? Greek...my mom makes the best!

Is there something that you wish others could understand about you but don’t? I'm really lonely and want love, true love. But I'm famous and everyone wants a part of me, so I don't expect it to come my way.

Is there something that others think they know about you but don’t? The think I enjoy this party life and that everything makes me angry.

What do others think of you? They think I'm arrogant. They may be right!

What’s your greatest fear ? drowning...

What’s your biggest ambition? To be the most famous magician ever! Bigger than Houdini.

We all have a driving force behind us, what’s yours? My dad. He always believed in me.

If you could speak with any one person, who would it be and why? Houdini. I can't do the water trick either, but together I know we could figure it out.

I think everyone has a moral code of some sort, something that guides our actions.  What’s yours? I don't use live bodies....

Do you have a favorite quote? No

That wasn’t so bad was it?  But before we go, do you have any last words of wisdom to offer those reading this?  Check out Incantation and see if Christina is under my spell....

Linda Bolton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artistic Reflections